Audio Game Hub
|title:||Audio Game Hub|
|platform:||iOS, Android, 32-bit Windows|
|last edit by:||Sebby|
From the people who brought us 1812: Heart of Winter, this free collection of eight audio arcade mini-games is sure to keep you coming back whenever the mood strikes--and the time allows--for some simple, immersive, eclectic arcade fun. The game has visuals, but it's entirely playable with audio alone. Be aware that playing on a PC (XP and up is supported) requires that you be able to use a pointing device for some of the games. Download it for iOS, Android and 32-bit Windows.
The collection includes these games:
- Slot Machines: the traditional game of slots, rendered fully in sound.
- Archery: play in the tournament at Sherwood Forest. If you win, Lady Marian's hand will be yours.
- Hunt: hunt and kill the wild animals of Sherwood Forest for survival.
- Samurai Tournament: test your reflexes against samurai warriors. If nothing else, play to listen to the master.
- Samurai Dojo: test your endurance against samurai warriors.
- Labyrinth: solve and escape these sinister mazes.
- Memory: pair the animals for the farmer, using your memory to aid you.
- Blocks: arrange five types of crates into rows of three or more on an ever-faster-moving line with four sections.
Sam Tupy has also recorded This rview which details more aspects of the game.
The following users have added this game to their favorites: ikanovita1511
Updates: entry 3 Oct 16 and description 3 Oct 16